Thursday, May 1, 2008



The night of graduation we went up to salt lake to watch an nba playoff game. There were seven of us. And yes that is the very last row behind us! But we made sure we were heard. Especially because my father in law was with us. No one can question that guys fanhood. My dad was a trooper and hiked up the stairs for us. And having nephews Noah and Gabe added to the fun. It was nice spending time with my brothers allen and ricky. We also did some paintballing with my cousin Matt. Glad they didn't send our family to war because we didn't fare to well in trench warefare. The jazz came up short in the end, but it was an entertaining game and an entertaining finish. Daren Williams could have delivered me a great graduation present but got blocked in the final seconds. But ...I found out today that katrina got much better tickets to friday's jazz game from her work. 15 rows from the court...with a meal. I saw tickets being sold for 500 bucks that are 14 rows behind us!!! But we can't sell cause its a business thing. So D Will...I'm still accepting graduation gifts so you better deliver tomorrow night.

No comments: