Thursday, May 8, 2008

Annoying Commercial Jingles

So I've been watching a lot of TV in the evenings because my wife takes the car to go play piano and I don't have the ambition to walk anywhere. So I have become indoctrinated with some annoying commercials that get stuck in my head...here is my list of the most annoying... ATT's mothers day commercial is quite possibly the most brain infecting song on television. "Daydream I fell asleep beneath the flowers....for a couple of hours" If I hear this one more time I am going to bash my head in with a baseball bat til my temperal lobe stops regulating my
ablity to process what I hear.

Five....Five Dollar....Five Dollar Footlooooooong! (is that even a good deal?!?)




The Closer. I will never watch this show. TNT tries to make it sound like its the greatest show ever created. Kira Sedgwick sounds annoying to me. The "Aint No Sunshine When She's Gone" commercial is grossly overplayed...and the newer ones with everyone lying to her are lame too. Give it up. Stay at home with Kevin Bacon, kira.

These commercials are all on TNT...which tells you i've been watching lots of nba playoffs. hoping for lakers celtics, but realize that i'm probably going to get hornets pistons and that will be LAME!!!



No comments: