Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day!


This post is to commemorate my time spent in Canada to honor Canada day which is today...July 1st. As we used to sing in our mission song.... Oh Canada I long for thee, Oh Canada so dear to me, no matter where I chance to roam of thee I sing...I'm coming home.

Rolling with the homeys in Hamilton.







Devils Rock, Temiskaming Shores 6 hours north of Toronto.







Temagami Tower, where we read King Benjamin's address.





The greatest picture I ever took on my mission!




The Toronto temple in Brampton!



I had the police called on me for this picture





Highway 11 runs north and south through the forest. I nearly died on this road many a time in the snow! The trees the lakes...take me back!


Hockey Night in Canada!



The trees! Bless the trees!



The first day in my first area in the cottage town of Bracebridge Ontario. Love it there!

1 comment:

Adam & Brandi said...

It's about time for an update on here! Katrina feel free to blog on here as well! Maybe it will be updated more. ;) haha love you guys!!!